Pesto has a ridiculously high flavor to time in kitchen ratio, making it a super simple way to make your summer grilled meats and veggies pop. Additionally arugula is the classiest of greens, once it joins the party your dish is instantly propelled into flavors of the upper class, leaving you feeling like one of the 2%.
- 1 bunch arugula (about 8 cups), chopped. Arugula is most often found in your garden, CSA or farmer's market
- 1-2 cloves garlic depending on the strength and size of your garlic
- Juice from 1 lemon, about 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup olive oil (add more if you want a thinner sauce)
- Celtic sea salt to taste. Add pepper too if it pleases you.
Throw it all in your food processor with the regular blade. Process until it has reached desired consistency.