Thursday, July 12, 2012

Banana Babycakes at the Beach (GAPS, Paleo, Primal, gluten Free, grain free, dairy free)


By Margaux

 Every summer my family goes to the beach. Grandma, parents, grand kids, and cousins cozy up in one house for what may arguably be the best week of the year in what we all believe to be one of the most magical places on Earth. We typically eat a big family dinner together and fend for ourselves for breakfast and lunch. This morning an overripe banana challenged me to a duel. It ended up a tasty little babycake, I ended up full.

The Goods

1/2 ripe banana
1 tbsp raw almond butter
1 egg
cinnamon to taste
pinch of salt
fat of choice for cooking




Method

I don't really think I need to tell you how to make pancakes so I'll trust that you will mix the first four ingredients together, heat a skillet over medium heat and cook the tiny babycakes to perfection in your fat of choice.  
With love, from the Delaware Shore


No comments:

Post a Comment